If you would like to be considered for any and all scholarships Lincoln Academy has available for alumni, please send a letter of application along with a copy of your transcript, a list of your extracurricular activities and career goals to the Lincoln Academy Guidance Office, Attention Mrs. Blodgett, no later than May 10, 2019. You may email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below is a partial list of scholarships available.
- LEON DODGE SCHOLARSHIP – Given to the most “outstanding” graduate of Lincoln Academy who is a freshman in any four year Maine college program.
- ROBERT CLUNIE SCHOLARSHIP – Given to a graduate of Lincoln Academy currently enrolled in a four year college who demonstrates both curricular and extracurricular success.
- MARY LINN SCHOLARSHIP – Given to a “worthy” graduate of Lincoln Academy studying in the field of nursing or medicine at any time subsequent to graduation from Lincoln Academy.
- MARY GALLAGHER SCHOLARSHIP – Provides awards for Lincoln Academy graduates pursuing a degree or license in the area of emergency medical services.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT (GEORGE HUTCHINGS) FUND – Awarded to current college freshmen or post-graduate studying law enforcement at any time subsequent to graduation from Lincoln Academy.
- THOMAS D. REILLY SCHOLARSHIP – Given to a graduate of Lincoln Academy who is pursuing post-secondary eduhttp://www.lincolnacademy.org/academics/guidance/cation leading to a degree(s) in a medical field. Those pursuing M.D. and R.N. degrees and medical research are especially encouraged to apply.
Please visit www.lincolnacademy.org/academics/guidance/ for up to date scholarship information.