2020–a spring like no other! Please check the links below for everything you need to know about wrapping up this crazy school year at Lincoln Academy.
Spring 2020 End-of-Year Documents
- Year End Academic Overview from Ms. Duffy (includes info about grades, final project, clearing lockers, and returning materials)
- Reflecting in Place Closing Assignment Overview
- Examples of completed Reflecting in Place artifact projects.
- Sign up to return materials and access your locker at this link. Please schedule a time on the calendar to come to campus using the link. Note that you will need to wear a mask and sign in at the front desk.
- 2020 Graduation Plan
- 2020 Graduation Frequently Asked Questions
- Caps and Gowns Pickup: May 21 and May 27 between 11:30 and 2:30. Curbside only. Questions? contact Carole Brinkler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-563-3596 ext 102
- Yearbook delivery has been delayed by the publisher until at least May 30. Please watch email for details.
- Friday, May 29 – All Trimester 3 coursework completed
- June 1 – Senior grades finalized, Eagle Awards delivered, window opens to petition to reveal T3 grades
- June 3 – Virtual Class Night will be posted at 6 pm on the Lincoln Academy YouTube Channel
- June 4 – Virtual Baccalaureate will be posted at 6 pm on the Lincoln Academy YouTube Channel, Senior “Reflecting in Place, 2020” Interviews complete
- June 5 – Graduation Class of 2020
- June 12th – Last day of school! Underclass “Reflecting in Place, 2020” Projects completed, interviews and artifacts submitted. School materials are returned.