Welcome back from December Vacation! We hope your break was relaxing and that family and friends were able to spend extra time with their LA student. Our Residential community is growing – we have five new students joining us after the break – three from Brazil, one from St Martin, and one from our local community as a 5-day boarder – a warm welcome to our new scholars and families!
Academic Calendar: Next week we will be half-way through the academic year. This is a good time for families to check-in with students about their goals for the school year. Our second trimester will end March 13 and mid-trimester grade reports will be sent to you by email at the end of January. The full Academic Calendar can be viewed by clicking here.
Travel Plans Due: The dorms will be closed for both February and April Vacations and student travel plans are due no later than January 31. There is still space for February Vacation Camp – but time is running out to register! Click here for more details.
The Aerie: The latest eddition of the Lincoln Academy Magazine is focused on Building Community and features stories of students, faculty and alumni. Electronic version here: https://www.lincolnacademy.org/aerie-magazine-2019/
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Celebration | January 20| Day of Service, Student Assembly, and Community Events
- Lunar New Year Celebration | January 25 | Educational Events, Special Dinner Celebration, and Fireworks
- Winter Carnival | February | School-wide Competitions and Special Events
- February Break | February 15 – February 23, 2020| Dorms will be Closed, Travel Plans Due January 31.
- April Break | April 18 – April 26, 2020 | Dorms will be Closed, Please Submit Travel Plans.