Access to Lincoln Academy Between March 16-April 27
During this next period of time, we will be restricting access to campus in order to support our custodial staff and residential program.
WEEK OF MARCH 16-20
Faculty & Support Staff:
- Monday and Tuesday, you are welcome on campus.
- Wednesday-Friday: it would make Bill’s life easier if you restricted your time on campus to 8am-12pm each day.
- Please ALWAYS enter and exit using your key card at the Main Office doors.
- Please sign in and out at the front office. This helps custodians know who is here and what needs to be cleaned.
- May come to campus to collect any necessary materials from their lockers between the following times: 9-12 Wednesday through Friday. Please enter the building through the Main Office doors and sign in at the front desk.
- In the (very rare) situation in which a student needs to connect with a teacher, this appointment must happen during the hours listed above, must be arranged with the teacher and the front office needs to know about the visit ahead of time.
- In addition, the Band Room will be open for students to pick up instruments from 3-6pm on Tuesday, March 17.
- We are asking all visitors to minimize their time and movement on campus. Students may not visit with students in the residential program at this time or socialize with other people on campus.
MARCH 23-APRIL 27
Faculty & Support Staff
- While we understand that teachers may need to access materials in their classrooms or photocopiers etc, we would like to limit movement around campus.
- The building will be open in the mornings from 8-12.
- Please ALWAYS enter and exit using your key card at the Main Office doors. Please sign in and out at the front office. This helps custodians know who is here and what needs to be cleaned.
- Even if you work in one of the other buildings (Hall House, ATEC) please start at the Main Office so that we know who is here.
Students and Other Visitors
- We are asking all visitors to stay off-campus during this time period. If there is a specific circumstance that you feel requires a visit to campus, please contact the administration.
- There will be some situations in which students need to get specific resources from the school (technology, food etc). We have designated the Student Union as this “pick up” spot. The Student Union is located in the basement of Hall House and can ONLY be accessed from the doors across from the turf field.
- The Student Union pick up will be available every Wednesday from 8-12 and a Lincoln Academy staff member will be present.