- Tuesday, September 21: 6-8 pm: Virtual Financial Aid Night
- September 24-26: Lincoln Academy Homecoming
- Saturday, October 2: SAT at LA
- Friday, October 8: No School, Faculty Workshop Day
- Monday, October 11: No School. Indigenous People’s Day Holiday
Please note that in the fall of 2021 masks are required inside all Lincoln Academy buildings for all students, staff, and visitors.
Team Photos were postponed. We will let you know when those are rescheduled!
Homecoming is happening this year with the following safety precautions:
- The parade will take place with no floats. All participants will march, wearing masks, keeping distance between people.
- The band will march further apart than usual, with bell covers over wind instruments.
- There will be no dance or bonfire, just open turf and a cookout on Friday
- Only safety vehicles will be allowed in the parade.
- Additional bleachers will be on site at the William Clark Field to create additional seating, since there will be no Spirit Float for students to sit on
- Spectators on the LA campus are asked to wear masks when they can’t keep a safe distance from others.
NEW EVENT! On Friday LA students are invited to an outdoor screening of the 1985 movie Back to the Future, which will be shown on the Track Field at 7:30.
If you have questions about scheduling or academics, the LA Career and Academic Counseling Office is here to help! If you are a senior looking ahead at plans after graduation, the Career and Academic Counseling (CAC) Office is your home team to help you launch your next adventure.
- Alicia Lemar: Students with the last name A-F
- Jose Cordero: Students with the last name G-M and Residential Students
- Eliza Gleason: Students with the last name N-Z
SENIORS: SAT October 2nd Test Held at Lincoln Academy
- Late Registration Period: Now until September 21st
- Late Registration Fee: $30
- Click HERE to register
- See your school counselor for help or questions.
Student AP Exam Registration
Sign up for AP Exams will occur during the first trimester in each AP class. AP Instructors will be sharing more details with students in the coming weeks.
SENIORS: Virtual College Information Night, TONIGHT! September 14th at 6:00pm
TONIGHT Tuesday, September 14th at 6:00 pm, Lincoln Academy is offering a virtual College Information Night for seniors and parents. Details of the college search and application process will be reviewed. Any seniors who plan to continue their education at any level beyond high school should attend this virtual meeting. Underclass students and parents are also invited to attend.
SENIORS: Virtual FAME Financial Aid Night, Tuesday, September 21st at 6:00pm
Lincoln Academy will host a virtual Financial Aid Night with FAME Maine on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, at 6:00 pm. A representative from the Finance Authority of Maine (FAME) will explain the financial aid application process. This is an important night for parents/guardians whose students are considering college for the fall of 2022. Although the session is designed for these families, anyone interested is cordially invited to attend. For parents of younger students, this program may provide helpful information for future planning. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available starting October 1, 2021. For what you will need to file the FAFSA, click on the link Online FAFSA Help: What You Need to File.
JUNIORS: Sign Up with your Advisor for the October 13th PSAT
On Wednesday, October 13th, Lincoln Academy will be administering the PSAT/NMSQT to interested juniors from 7:45am to 11:30ish. All juniors are encouraged to take the PSAT, however, it is NOT mandatory. If juniors are thinking about attending a four-year college or university, they are advised to take the PSAT. Junior advisors will be sharing the PSAT testing information with their advisees this week. Please speak with your student about this test. If they told their advisor that they will be taking the PSAT, they are all set. If your student can’t remember or is uncertain, please email Ms. Gleason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Focused Learning Block Offerings
- Career Exploration
- College Essay Prep
- College Application Prep