- Saturday, May 14: St. Patrick’s Church in Newcastle. Spring Choral Concert. Live Stream link coming soon.
- Wednesday, May 18: Peter J. Benner Job Fair in the LA gym. More info below.
- Saturday, May 21: 7 pm in the Dining Commons and Courtyard. Lincoln Academy Prom. Tickets are nearly sold out! See Ms. Cheska for details.
- Friday, May 27: Eagle Awards Assembly. Time TBA
- Saturday, May 28: Res Life Camping Trip!!
Senior Week Calendar at this Link — Includes Marching Practice Times
- Monday, May 30: Memorial Day. No School
- Tuesday, May 31: 3 pm in the Dining Commons. Senior Tea.
- Wednesday, June 1: No BRCTC for juniors
- Wednesday, June 1: Senior picnic on the Track Field
- Wednesday, June 1: 6:30 pm. Class Night
- Thursday, June 2: 6:30 pm, Senior Baccalaureate March. 7 pm, Baccalaureate Ceremony
- Friday, June 3: 4 pm on the Stanley Waltz Track Field. Class of 2022 Commencement.
- Wednesday, June 8: 12-1 pm at Bath Regional Career and Technical Center. BRCTC Step Up day
- Thursday, June 9: Last day of school for grades 9-11
Closing the dorm and moving students out is an active and complex process. Along with departure dates (Seniors are expected to be out of the dorm by the end of the day on Saturday, June 5th, and underclassmen the following week, on Friday, June 10, 2022) we also include the process of packing and cleaning rooms, sorting items no longer wanted, supporting shipping of items that won’t fit in suitcases, and ensuring that records, medications, and other controlled items are accounted for. Please work with your son/daughter to ensure that they understand the need to be organized and efficient as we start asking them to take on these tasks.
For students returning to LA next year, we offer the service of summer storage of items on campus. Things must be boxed and well labeled. For anyone not returning, all personal belongings must be packed, disposed of, or shipped prior to leaving campus. These steps and dates are important to adhere to and with any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. We have already begun to accept Orah requests for end-of-year departure and the sooner those plans are confirmed, the easier it is for us to plan the details.
Recent photos of Silk Cove, Spring Athletics Events, Community Meeting, and classrooms are now available on the LA Flickr page.
SENIORS: Please Complete the Graduation and Scholarship Application ASAP!
Seniors were sent the Graduation and Scholarship GoogleForm, which will help us know their plans post high school. If students are planning on attending any form of higher education or working in the trades, this form will serve as an application for free money through LA scholarships and grants.
SENIORS: Got College Acceptances, Enlist in the Military?
Email your School Counselor or email@example.com when you have been accepted to colleges, certificate programs, or have enlisted in the military.
SENIORS: Scholarships Available – Apply Now!
A partial list of state and local scholarships/awards currently available include the Damariscotta-Newcastle Rotary, Ruffed Grouse Society-Maine Chapter, UMaine Balanced Man, WBRC Centennial, and the Worthington Foundation-(application deadline extended for 4-year colleges). Go to WorthingtonScholars for scholarship details.
For Maine scholarship search sites, go to FAME-Maine Scholarship Search and the Maine Community Foundation. For the complete list of scholarships, log in to Naviance using your PowerSchool Username and ID. Email Ms. Blodgett at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with Naviance and scholarships.
SENIORS and JUNIORS: FAME Offers Free Financial Aid Services
Seniors: Please be aware of the many financial services that FAME offers.
Juniors: You can never start too early! Take a look at the virtual programming available through FAME!
AP STUDENTS: Arrival Time for AP Testing
Students taking AP Exams should arrive at the test location 30 minutes before the exam is scheduled to start. Click HERE for the AP Exam schedule. Email Mr. Cordero at email@example.com with questions about AP Exams.