Current employment opportunities are listed on NAIS and ServingSchools.com
Lincoln Academy is currently seeking a person to join their custodial department, immediately.
This is a full-time, year-round position, benefit package included.
- Schedule: 2nd shift Monday through Friday, with occasional hours for special events which may include weekends.
- Applicants must be able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision to keep our facilities orderly and safe.
- Duties include, but not limited to sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, disposal of trash, moving furniture, cleaning, operating necessary equipment and shoveling snow.
- Applicants must take pride in their work and be able to prioritize tasks at hand.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, valid driver’s license, and be able to pass the MDOE background check.
Please submit resume or application to:
81 Lincoln Academy
Download Employment Applications
- Corporate Intelligence Background Check Authorization
- LA Employment Application Faculty Position
- LA Employment Application Ed Tech Positions
- LA Employment Application Support Staff Positions
- LA Employment Application Substitute Teacher
Unless otherwise stated above, please send completed application, cover letter, resume, copy of certification and three reference letters to:Jeffrey Burroughs Head of School
81 Academy Hill
Newcastle, ME 04553
Lincoln Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Statement of Non-Discrimination/Affirmative Action Policy
It is the policy of Lincoln Academy to insure equal employment and education opportunities and affirmative action regardless of race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, handicap, or religion in accordance with all federal and state laws and regulations relative to discrimination. Sexual harassment is recognized as a form of gender discrimination.