The Guidance Office is staffed by three guidance counselors and two guidance assistants. This office begins its service to students and parents with the introduction of Lincoln Academy to incoming eighth graders and continues its service through the senior year and students’ transition out of Lincoln Academy to post-secondary education, work, military, or other pursuits. We welcome students of any age to return to us for assistance in future planning.
Some of the services available to students through the Guidance Office are:
- Scheduling and planning classes each year
- Meeting with students/parents/teachers regarding academic questions/difficulties
- Maintaining and updating student records
- Classroom education in career and post-secondary education planning
- Individual and group counseling
- Presenting to parents and students information regarding college and future planning
- Organizing parent/teacher meetings for the benefit of students
- Career and college planning, senior interviews, and recommendations for college and scholarships
- Consulting and outside referral when necessary for parents and students
There are lots of college-search resources at the Lincoln Academy Naviance site. Follow this Link to Naviance.
The Senior Handbook is updated every year with relevant information for seniors.
The 2017-18 High School Profile shows Lincoln Academy’s academic overview at a glance.