What is Boosters?
The Lincoln Academy Athletic Booster Club is a volunteer organization committed to enriching athletic programs, clubs, and co-curricular activities at LA. We are composed of dedicated alumni, staff, community members and parents that support Lincoln’s programs through volunteering, fundraising and financial support.
Join the Boosters Club & the Email List
To join boosters simply email the Digital Communications Officer: Morgan Perry ‘13 email@example.com to join the email list
Purchase LA Gear
- All purchases support the LA Athletics programs.
- Check out the styles at the LA Booster Store.
Ways to volunteer :
There are many ways to volunteer but our main need in the concession stands. Without volunteers in our concessions stands, we are unable to reach our ultimate goal of providing support to our student athletes.
It’s simple: “One and Done!” If you volunteer just one time during each athletic season (fall, winter, spring), you are done!
- Turf concession stand (Soccer, Field H and LAX)
- Baseball/Tennis Concession stand
- Usually the third weekend in September
- need volunteers for concession and pie sales
Boosters Annual Auction:
- Saturday, November 18, 2021
- Volunteering opportunities for the Auction include item runners (students are encouraged)
- set up/take down
- making food/desserts
- collecting money at the food tables
Links to sign up for Booster Concessions: