Health Center staff 2022-23: (from left): Jennifer Burns, Kerri Ferrante RN, BSN, Rachel Bennett MSW, Lisa Katz MSW
The Lincoln Academy Health Center is a “walk-in clinic for teens” with the convenience of being on campus. We offer a supportive environment for both physical and mental health needs. The Director, Nurse Kerri Ferrante, RN/BSN collaborates with Rachel Bennet, LCSW (207)563-3596 x1315 and Lisa Katz, LCSW (207)563-3596 x1310.
The Health Center is staffed each school day from 7:30am-3pm. Please contact Jennifer Burns, Health Center Coordinator, at (207)563-3596 x1119 with any questions.
- First Aid, Health Assessment and Referral Procedures
- Vision and Hearing Screenings
- Administering & Monitoring Student Medications
- Assist in the Evaluation of Students for Special Services
- Communicate with Teachers and Staff to Ensure the Safety and Well-being of Students
- Provide Teen Wellness Lessons
- Strengthen the Educational Process by Improving and Protecting Teen Health
Lincoln Health has created and collaborated with the LA Health Center to provide primary comprehensive care to students, offering the convenience of in-school expanded services.
The combined team of the LA Health Center and LincolnHealth School-Based Health Center:
Back row from left: Jennifer Burns, Amanda Carew CCMA, Jan Yost CNP, Rachel Bennett MSW. Front Row from left: Kerri Ferrante RN BSN, Heather Norris MSW, Lisa Katz MSW
Click here for more information on services provided by Lincoln Health (Maine Health)