Welcome to the Lincoln Academy Parent Information Page.
Below you should find links to useful information, calendars, and recent correspondence. If you have questions please feel free to contact 207-563-3596 extensions 102 (Carole Brinkler in the Head of School’s Office), 103 (Lisa Henny at the front desk), 104 (Jen Anastasio at the front desk and athletics office) or 286 (Jenny Mayher in the Communications Office).
Current Correspondence and Events:
- The next Lincoln Academy Parent Association Meeting is February 7, 2019 at 6 pm in the LA Library
- Click here for a recent letter about the Maine Integrated Youth Health Survey
- Click here for a recent letter to families about services available to students who are struggling with anxiety and depression.
2018-19 School Information:
- 2018-19 Detailed Calendar (for the most timely information throughout the school year, please go to the live calendar on the LA website)
- Daily Rotation Calendar (1,2,3,4,5,6 day schedule)
- Printable Daily Bell Schedule
- To report a student absence, late arrival, or other attendance issue, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 am on the day of the absence. This is a change in our regular communications that will allow the person covering the front desk to easily check the day’s attendance correspondence.
Lincoln Academy Announcements:
- Click here to see school announcements, which are updated regularly.
Calendars, Forms, and Information for LA Families:
- Click here to see the 2018-2019 Detailed Calendar with vacation and other important dates.
- Click here for a printable PDF of the LA Physical Exam form required for participation in athletics.
- Click here to see the Lincoln Academy Bullying Policy.
- Click here to see the Lincoln Academy Student Handbook.
- Application for Free/Reduced School Meals – This is a printable, confidential form for you to complete and return to Carole Brinkler.
- PayPAMS – add money to your student’s lunch account online or with a mobile app. Please note that payments made through PayPams can take up to 4 days to process. You can also send a check made out to Lincoln Academy to pay for school meals.
Sign Up for a Parent Observer Account on Canvas:
To participate in LA Athletics each student athlete will need to have completed PS Registration forms, a physical on file from within the last two years, and health insurance. Athletic physicals are available in the LA Student Health Center. If you do not have health insurance, please see the flyer below for purchasing student accident insurance.