How to Register Your LA Student for the 2017-18 School Year
- PowerSchool Registration Portal is NOW OPEN for the 2017-18 school year.
- Use your PowerSchool parent login and password to log in
- Fill out all forms, which will include registration, health forms, athletic forms, and various permissions
- Complete this process by August 14. Athletes cannot begin pre-season practices until they are registered. Students cannot begin classes and orientation on August 29/30 until they are registered.
- You will need to use a parent PowerSchool login and password to register through PS Registration. You cannot use a student account. If you have forgotten your PowerSchool password you can reset it here.
- If you have questions about registering please attend a Registration help session on Sunday, August 13 from 10am-2pm in the Lincoln Academy ATEC building behind the gym. Bring your own device or use an LA computer to register.
2017 Back to School Information:
- Welcome Letter from David Sturdevant, Head of School
- Letter from Andy Mullin, Associate Head of School (includes policy updates including attendance, dress code, and cell phone use)
- Letter from Carole Brinkler, Assistant to the Head of School (includes opening schedule, driving and parking policies, snow day policies, etc.)
- Letter from KJ Anastasio, Athletic Director (includes information about registering to play fall sports and coaches’ contact information)
- 2017-18 Detailed Calendar (for the most timely information throughout the school year, please go to the live calendar on the LA website)
- 2017-18 Daily Rotation Calendar (1,2,3,4,5,6 day schedule)
- 2017-18 Printable Daily Bell Schedule
- 2017-18 Technology letter explaining LA’s “Bring Your Own Device” policy
- To report a student absence, late arrival, or other attendance issue, please send an email to email@example.com before 9 am on the day of the absence. This is a change in our regular communications that will allow the person covering the front desk to easily check the day’s attendance correspondence.
Lincoln Academy Announcements:
- Click here to see school announcements, which are updated regularly.
Calendars, Forms, and Information for LA Families:
- Click here to see the detailed 2017-2018 Detailed Calendar.
- Click here for a printable PDF of the LA Physical Exam form required for participation in athletics.
- Click here to see the Lincoln Academy Bullying Policy.
- Click here to see the Lincoln Academy Student Handbook.
- 2017-2018 Application for Free/Reduced School Meals – This is a printable, confidential form for you to complete and return to Carole Brinkler.
- PayPAMS – add money to your student’s lunch account online or with a mobile app. Please note that payments made through PayPams can take up to 4 days to process. You can also send a check made out to Lincoln Academy to pay for school meals.
Sign Up for a Parent Observer Account on Canvas:
To participate in LA Athletics each student athlete will need to have completed PS Registration forms, a physical on file from within the last two years, and health insurance. On August 4 from 8-11am there will be athletic physicals available in the LA Student Health Center. If you do not have health insurance, please see the flyer below for purchasing student accident insurance.
- Letter from Athletic Director KJ Anastasio (includes information about registering for fall sports)
- Sports Physical Form. Printable, for your doctor to complete. Please return to the LA Athletic Department before you can begin practice on August 14. The School-based Health Center will offer free sports physicals on Friday, August 4 from 8-11am.
- 2017 Fall Sports Schedule
- Student Accident Insurance Flyer