2017 Back to School Information:
- Welcome Letter from David Sturdevant, Head of School
- Letter from Andy Mullin, Associate Head of School (includes policy updates including attendance, dress code, and cell phone use)
- Letter from Carole Brinkler, Assistant to the Head of School (includes opening schedule, driving and parking policies, snow day policies, etc.)
- Letter from KJ Anastasio, Athletic Director (includes information about registering to play fall sports and coaches’ contact information)
- 2017-18 Detailed Calendar (for the most timely information throughout the school year, please go to the live calendar on the LA website)
- 2017-18 Daily Rotation Calendar (1,2,3,4,5,6 day schedule)
- 2017-18 Printable Daily Bell Schedule
- 2017-18 Technology letter explaining LA’s “Bring Your Own Device” policy
2017 Opening Schedule:
- Tuesday, August 1: Look for online registration information through PowerSchool Registration (formerly called InfoSnap). Back-to-school registration forms will be available on the LA homepage, as well as be delivered by email, and linked to the LA News Facebook page.
- Friday, August 4, 8-11am in the Health Center: Free sports physicals available at LA. (To participate in fall athletics students must have had a physical exam and completed health form every 2 years. This can be completed by your family physician if you choose).
- Sunday, August 13, 10am-2pm: PS Registration assistance in ATEC. Get help filling out electronic registration forms. Bring your own device, or use an LA computer. No registration necessary.
- Sunday, August 13, 5:30-7 pm: Meet the Coaches Night, in the ATEC building. All Fall Athletes and their parents/guardians are invited to meet their coaches and Athletic Trainer Megan DeRaps.
- Monday, August 14: Fall sports practices begin. Contact individual coaches (contact info on the LA Athletics page) for times and locations of pre-season practices. 2017 Fall Sports schedule
- Tuesday, August 29: 9th grade orientation, 7:45 am – 2:35 pm (students report to gym in the morning).
- Wednesday, August 30: Upperclass orientation, 7:45 am-2:35 pm (students report to advisor classrooms in the morning); 9th grade orientation 3-6 pm. 9th grade parent meeting 5-6 pm in the gym.
- Thursday, August 31: First full day of school (all students, all classes).
Lincoln Academy Announcements:
- Click here to see school announcements, which are updated regularly.
Calendars, Forms, and Information for LA Families:
- Click here to see the detailed 2017-2018 Detailed Calendar.
- Click here for a printable PDF of the LA Physical Exam form required for participation in athletics.
- Click here to see the Lincoln Academy Bullying Policy.
- Click here to see the Lincoln Academy Student Handbook.
- 2017-2018 Application for Free/Reduced School Meals – This is a printable, confidential form for you to complete and return to Carole Brinkler.
- PayPAMS – add money to your student’s lunch account online or with a mobile app. Please note that payments made through PayPams can take up to 4 days to process. You can also send a check made out to Lincoln Academy to pay for school meals.
Sign Up for a Parent Observer Account on Canvas:
To participate in LA Athletics each student athlete will need to have completed PS Registration forms, a physical on file from within the last two years, and health insurance. On August 4 from 8-11am there will be athletic physicals available in the LA Student Health Center. If you do not have health insurance, please see the flyer below for purchasing student accident insurance.
- Letter from Athletic Director KJ Anastasio (includes information about registering for fall sports)
- Sports Physical Form. Printable, for your doctor to complete. Please return to the LA Athletic Department before you can begin practice on August 14. The School-based Health Center will offer free sports physicals on Friday, August 4 from 8-11am.
- 2017 Fall Sports Schedule
- Student Accident Insurance Flyer