- You will need to use a parent PowerSchool login and password to register through PS Registration. You cannot use a student account. If you have forgotten your PowerSchool password you can reset it here.
2017 School Information:
- Welcome Letter from David Sturdevant, Head of School
- Letter from Andy Mullin, Associate Head of School (includes policy updates including attendance, dress code, and cell phone use)
- Letter from Carole Brinkler, Assistant to the Head of School (includes opening schedule, driving and parking policies, snow day policies, etc.)
- Letter from KJ Anastasio, Athletic Director (includes information about registering to play fall sports and coaches’ contact information)
- 2017-18 Detailed Calendar (for the most timely information throughout the school year, please go to the live calendar on the LA website)
- 2017-18 Daily Rotation Calendar (1,2,3,4,5,6 day schedule)
- 2017-18 Printable Daily Bell Schedule
- 2017-18 Technology letter explaining LA’s “Bring Your Own Device” policy
- To report a student absence, late arrival, or other attendance issue, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 am on the day of the absence. This is a change in our regular communications that will allow the person covering the front desk to easily check the day’s attendance correspondence.
Lincoln Academy Announcements:
- Click here to see school announcements, which are updated regularly.
Calendars, Forms, and Information for LA Families:
- Click here to see the detailed 2017-2018 Detailed Calendar.
- Click here for a printable PDF of the LA Physical Exam form required for participation in athletics.
- Click here to see the Lincoln Academy Bullying Policy.
- Click here to see the Lincoln Academy Student Handbook.
- 2017-2018 Application for Free/Reduced School Meals – This is a printable, confidential form for you to complete and return to Carole Brinkler.
- PayPAMS – add money to your student’s lunch account online or with a mobile app. Please note that payments made through PayPams can take up to 4 days to process. You can also send a check made out to Lincoln Academy to pay for school meals.
Sign Up for a Parent Observer Account on Canvas:
To participate in LA Athletics each student athlete will need to have completed PS Registration forms, a physical on file from within the last two years, and health insurance. Athletic physicals are available in the LA Student Health Center. If you do not have health insurance, please see the flyer below for purchasing student accident insurance.
- Letter from Athletic Director KJ Anastasio (includes information about registering for fall sports)
- Sports Physical Form. Printable, for your doctor to complete.
- Student Accident Insurance Flyer