Click here to see school announcements, which are updated regularly.
Start of School Dates Fall 2016:
- Saturday, August 27th: New Boarding Students Arrive.
- Sunday, August 28th: New and Returning Boarding Students Arrive.
- Monday, August 29: New Day Student Orientation, Grades 10-12 . 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. Boarding Student testing/orientation.
- Tuesday, August 30: Freshmen orientation (7:50-2:35. Buses will run) and Boarding Student testing/orientation.
- Wednesday, August 31: Senior Orientation at Kieve (all day). Sophomore and junior orientation in the morning (7:50 – noon), freshman orientation in the afternoon (3-5 pm. Buses will run). All students should report to their Advisor Classroom when they arrive at school. Freshman parents are invited to their student’s advisor classroom at 4:30 pm. A meeting of all parents and students of the Class of 2020 will take place in the LA gym starting at 5:15 pm. Parents should plan to provide transportation home for their students after this meeting.
- Thursday, September 1: First full day of school (all students, all classes).
Calendars, Forms, and Information for LA Families:
- Click here to see the detailed 2016-2017 Detailed Calendar.
- 2016-17 Daily Bell Schedule and 2016-17 Daily Bell Schedule for Print.
- Click here for a printable PDF of the LA Physical Exam form required for participation in athletics.
- Head of School David Sturdevant’s Welcome Back Letter
- Associate Head of School Andy Mullin’s Policy Updates Letter
- Assistant to the the Head of School Carole Brinkler’s Back-to-School letter
- Click here to see the Lincoln Academy Bullying Policy.
- Click here to see the Lincoln Academy Student Handbook.
- Contact individual coaches (contact information is on the LA Athletics page) for times and locations of pre-season practices.
- 2016 Preseason practice schedule.
- 2016 Fall Sports schedule
- PDF of 2016-2017 School Calendar.
Beginning in Fall 2016, Lincoln will switch from school-issued Chromebooks to a Bring Your Own Device program. Read Head of School David Sturdevant’s Chromebook Memo for more information.